Certification of quality management systems
ISO 9001 is the most common and widely recognised quality management standard in the world, covering all areas of activity.
Aimed at all companies regardless of size or the sector to which they belong, ISO 9001 establishes the criteria to achieve a Quality Management System. It is ideal for companies looking to go beyond legislative compliance, in pursuit of business excellence.
• Provides the organization with a Quality Management System based on internationally accepted and recognised standards
• Makes it easier to establish certain business relationships that demand high levels of quality and efficiency
• Increases productivity and ensures efficiency in the company's processes and activities (minimising costs derived from shortcomings and optimising process sequences)
• Helps to identify business risks and opportunities by evaluating and monitoring each of the organization’s processes as well as applying other management tools to improve performance
• Increases the overall satisfaction of the organization’s stakeholders, improving the company's image and its positioning in the market
• Brings transparency through clearly defined processes, improving brand reputation and trust
Applus+ Certification is an independent entity of recognised prestige.
We analyze the needs of our clients so that our auditors, specialists in each sector of activity, can provide a service that provides maximum value when auditing their management system.
Acting under the principles of independence and impartiality, we help organizations to achieve their commitment to continuous improvement and respond to the highest levels of organizational requirements.
Get certified in ISO 9001 to achieve the Quality Management System that your company deserves.