The food industry supply chain is increasingly complex and global, requiring the adoption of common food quality and safety standards, which allow increasing the fluidity of relationships and ensure some common criteria for all the parties in the chain.
What is ISO 22000?
The ISO 22000 certification in food and agriculture sector companies helps ensure food safety throughout the food chain to the end consumer or sales outlet.
This international standard applies to organizations involved in primary production, food producers, retailers, catering companies, and service companies related to the field of food safety (cleaning and disinfection, transportation, storage and distribution, etc.).
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
- Manage and control food safety risks in all the supply chain's parties
- Help compliance with the food legislation applicable to each organization
- Provide effective communication with the parties involved in food safety and an increase in clients' and consumers' trust
- Integrate the food safety management system with the company's quality management system (ISO 9001)
- Achieve an industry-recognized certification
- Increase your organization's competitiveness
Why with Applus+ Certification?
Applus+ Certification is an independent and renowned entity that aims to help organizations achieve their commitment to continuous improvement. We analyze the clients' needs so that our auditors, who are specialists in each field, perform a service that provides the maximum value evaluating your organization's compliance.
Our teams develop specific certification plans according to our clients' structure, processes and activities. Our international presence, extensive product portfolio, and accreditations allow us to offer global and expert service, tailored to your organization's needs.