The health crisis generated by the COVID-19 pandemic has generated new standards in the hygiene, control, and interior air quality requirements for every activity sector.
Applus+ Certification verifies the implementation of processes and methodologies that:
- Consider the application of requirements and good practices established in the matter and the sector.
- Verify the efficiency of the hygiene processes through the completion of surface tests, as well as air quality tests, which show the hygiene conditions through different markers.
Preliminary Phase: The client organization will send the documentation regarding the implemented hygiene and control protocol, which will:
- Be based on the SPC of Hygiene and Control Protocols from Applus+ Certification.
- Be verified based on internationally recognized air quality criteria. In order to proceed with this, it is needed:
- A surface sample collection and testing to determine the presence or absence of SARS-COV-2.
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) on-site analysis
- Sample collection of interior air and testing against chemical markers: PM 2,5, CO, CO2, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Suspended sample collection and testing against microbiological markers: bacteria and fungi.
Phase 1: Review of the documentation regarding the system developed by the organization. This phase can be conducted on-site if the client wants to.
Phase 2: On-site audit. During this phase, we verify the implementation of the system established by the organization at their installations as well as the monitoring, testing, and measuring conducted.
Phase 3: The Certification Committee makes a decision and, depending on the result issues the corresponding certificate.
- Generate trust among employees, clients, and users of the organization.
- Contribute to minimizing the risk to society.
- Have an independent entity verify the implementation of the hygiene and air quality systems of the organization.
Who can obtain the certification?
Any company or organization, from the public or private sector, that has implemented hygiene and control protocols and wants to generate trust in their clients and employees through an external evaluation carried out by an independent entity like Applus+.
Why choose Applus+ Certification to obtain a certificate?
Our teams of auditors are specialists in their activity sectors in order to grant the maximum value when auditing your organization. At Applus+ Certification, we help our clients in the continuous improvement of their internal guidelines and protocols.
- Certification of hygiene and control protocols.
- Safe+ Areas service (Safe Areas or Ares+).
- Certification of sanitary equipment and materials.
- Analytic determination of COVID19 in environmental samples (water and sludge)