Applus+ provides professional training and development services led by qualified experts who bring their in-depth knowledge and experience to the training process. We offer far more than just a simple course, proposing creative training solutions underpinned by cutting-edge teaching resources and technologies. All of our programmes are small-group programmes with a view to fostering dialogue and the sharing of experience.
Our courses are recognised by Mexico’s Ministry for Labour and Social Welfare (STPS). This means that we can work in partnership with its joint committees for training and productivity to draw up and implement employee training plans that meet the requirements of the latest version of Mexico’s Federal Labour Law (published 30/11/2012).
We offer a broad programme of classroom-based courses at our training centre. Our courses draw on our extensive experience in the certification of management systems across our numerous fields of technical expertise:
- HSQE management systems: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Food quality and safety management systems: HAPPC (Codex Alientarius), ISO 22000, FSCC and national standards (Distintivo H, Buenas Prácticas de Manufactura [Good Manufacturing Practice], NOM-251-SSA1-2009)
- IT management systems: ISO 27001
- Medical device management systems: ISO 13485
- Business management: Executive Master’s in Management (SGE 900:2011)
- Energy management systems: carbon footprints and ISO 51001
- Automotive management systems: ISO/TS 16949
Applus+ Certification – Training centre Mexico
Training account manager
Applus Mexico, S.A de C.V
Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho 184, Piso 5, Col. Reforma Social 11650, Mexico, D.F.