GLOBALG.A.P is a world leader standard, which has accomplished agricultural production reflecting the requirements of the consumers in over 135 countries. The new GLOBALG.A.P. 5.3 version was published on February 21, 2020, and compliance with it will be mandatory to all certified operators starting May 21, 2020.
It is a practical course for:
- Quality assurance managers,
- Field technicians
- Professionals involved in the quality management system under the GLOBALG.A.P. standard.
The course is designed to acquire and deepen into the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to audit according to the standard and to obtain the GLOBALG.A.P. Auditor qualification.
- To acquire the theoretical knowledge of the standard to understand the certification and audit processes, including those in version 5.3.
- To acquire the practical knowledge to perform audits. Practical audit simulation.
- To define the scope of a company’s certification.
- To comply with the training requirement of the GLOBALG.A.P. protocol to become an auditor and inspector.
Methodology: The course will be taught in real-live webinar form, by a qualified GLOBALG.A.P. Auditor Applus+ Food and Agriculture.
Accreditation: Accredited attendance diploma.
- Certification process. Audit performance.
- Intro to GLOBALG.A.P. Concepts and certification scopes.
- GLOBALG.A.P. General Regulations. Part I: General requirements and rules for crops.
- GLOBALG.A.P. General Regulations. Part II: Quality management systems.
- Control points and criteria for compliance with the Integrated Farm Assurance: Fruits and vegetables.
- Case studies and practical examples:
- Audit preparation. Audit plan elaboration.
- Performance of SGC global audits by GLOBALG.A.P.
- Performance of Producers/PHU audits.
- Approach to corrective actions and non-conformity corrections.
- Changes and novelties in version 5.3.
- May 11, 12, 13, 14 2020, 15:00 – 19:00 – SOLD OUT
- June 1, 2, 3, 4 2020, 15:00 – 19:00 – SOLD OUT
- June 15, 16, 17, 18 2020 - 15:00 – 19:00 – NEW EDITION
Capacity: 15 attendants
Price: 360€ (+21% VAT). Includes documentation and diploma.
Platform: Microsoft Teams (free tool). Link will be provided upon inscription.
Information and Inscriptions: Carmen N. Rodríguez Blánquez
- Mail: email@example.com
- T: +34 954 467 757
- M: +34 669 301 268