In an increasingly competitive business environment, individual quality standard certification allows you to have models that fit the characteristics and needs of an activity or of a specific organization, providing value to both clients and suppliers.
What is a private or specific standard?
The development and validation of an individual standard (public or private) for a specific activity or organization and its subsequent certification by an independent and renowned third party allows an organization to prove its commitment to quality service and client satisfaction.
This certification is aimed at organizations that need to adopt specific management models, not covered by any international standard (e.g. ISO 9001), and focused on the end client or consumer as they are based on the client's or consumer's expectations.
Benefits of developing a private standard for your activity
- Enhances your company's image of quality and competitiveness
- Conveys trust to your clients and users
- Significantly reduces or eliminates double management and non-quality costs
- Promotes continuous improvement dynamics within the organization
- Enhances management and staff involvement in the quality system and improves the relationship between departments and/or processes
- Certify the organization's own specifications
Why with Applus+ Certification?
Applus+ Certification is an independent and renowned entity that aims to help organizations achieve their commitment to continuous improvement.
We analyze the clients' needs so that our auditors, who are specialists in each field, perform a service that provides the maximum value evaluating your organization's compliance.
Our teams develop specific certification plans according to our clients' structure, processes and activities.