The supply chain is a strategic factor in any organization's activity. Therefore, its reliability should be analyzed and its management systems improved. Adopting common quality and control standards can enhance the trust and fluidity of client-supplier relationships.
What is supply chain certification?
Supply chain certification provides a management system appropriate for each organization to address the need to analyze critical aspects and establish controls that improve the performance and safety of the goods within the chain.
Supply chain certification by an independent entity helps identify and reduce the risks, and enhance continuous improvement and transparency towards your clients.
Certification can be performed according to different standards (i.e. ISO 28000), methodologies (such as the one established by SEDEX) or client specific references for your suppliers.
Benefits of Supply Chain Certification:
- Enhances your company's image of quality, competitiveness and differentiation through the international recognition provided by certification
- Helps reduce the risks in the supply of goods and services
- Promotes continuous improvement dynamics within the organization
- Increases client-supplier partnerships, achieving competitive advantages
- Conveys greater trust to your clients and users
- Decreases the number of client audits
Why with Applus+ Certification?
Applus+ Certification is an independent and renowned entity that aims to help organizations achieve their commitment to continuous improvement. We analyze the clients' needs so that our auditors, who are specialists in each field, perform a service that provides the maximum value evaluating your organization's compliance.
Our teams develop specific certification plans according to our clients' structure, processes and activities. Our international presence, extensive product portfolio, and accreditations allow us to offer global and expert service, tailored to your organization's needs.